Miami Will and Trust Lawyer
Creating Complex Trusts for Large Estates
Many Florida estate planning lawyers can help you create a will or trust, but not all of them have experience in probate court. Because Attorney Vernita C. Williams handles both probate and wills and trusts, she has an in-depth understanding of how estate plans are actually implemented. She knows how the court process works and how to craft a will or trust that will have the desired result.
Attorney Williams creates customized estate plans, taking into account the probate, insurance and financial laws that impact estates as well as the goals and values that are important to you. She does an annual assessment of each client’s plan and contacts them to determine if there has been an event such as a divorce, birth of a child, new marriage, death of a loved one, change in life insurance coverage, acquisition of new business interest, purchase or sale of property, change in financial status or simply a change of heart that would warrant a change in the client’s estate plan.
With more than 10 years of experience, Attorney Williams is the perfect candidate to assist clients with high net worth estates and sophisticated trusts. She has handled estate planning for families with large estates and can help you with numerous issues such as:
- Incapacity planning, including the Living Will, Medical Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney, Declaration Naming Preneed Guardian
- Last Will & Testament
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Business Succession Strategies
- Joint Tenancy Deeds that alleviate the need to transfer property through probate proceedings
- Totten Trust to assure that bank accounts are transferred without the need for probate proceedings
- Creating trust funds for minor children or grandchildren
- Understanding tax planning as it relates to wills and trusts
- Guardianship creation and administration
- Trust creation and administration
Whether you are involved in a will contest or want to create a sophisticated trust for asset protection, call Vernita C. Williams, Esq., PA, at 877-833-0101, or e-mail our Miami office today. We return all calls promptly and make home and hospital visits as necessary.