Miami Lawyer for Last Will and Testament
Estate planning is important for everyone, whether you consider yourself rich or poor. For individuals with significant assets or extensive estates, however, a well-crafted estate plan is truly vital.
Located in Miami, Attorney Vernita C. Williams counsels and represents clients throughout Southern Florida in all aspects of estate planning and general civil litigation. Ms. Williams has more than 10 years of experience in these areas of law, so our law firm is thoroughly equipped to assist you with:
- Wills and trusts: We are adept at creating trusts for minor children, drafting secure wills and handling even the most complex types of documents.
- Guardianships: If you need to establish a guardianship in order to manage a minor child’s money, we can help. Our law firm handles guardianships involving both minors and incapacitated adults.
- Probate: There are three different types of probate in Florida. Which one is right for you? Our lawyer can answer your questions and provide experienced guidance through the entire process.
- Living wills: A living will allows you to decide what medical treatments you will or will not receive if you are deemed to be near death or in a vegetative state.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney grants someone else the authority to make certain decisions for you. If you want to designate someone to make medical decisions for you in the event you are incapacitated, we can help you draft a health care power of attorney.
- Civil litigation: From breach of contract disputes and foreclosure defense to medical malpractice and personal injury claims, you can call upon Vernita C. Williams.
Contact a Guardianship Attorney for Miami, Miramar and Beyond
Do you need a Miami attorney for a last will and testament or any other areas of estate planning? Schedule an initial consultation with Ms. Williams by calling 877-833-0101 or by contacting our law firm online. We return all calls promptly and make home and hospital visits as necessary.