Valiant, Committed, Withstanding – Vernita C. Williams
At the law firm of Vernita C. Williams, Esq., PA, you will find a Miami estate planning attorney and civil litigator who will fight to protect your property, your wishes and your rights. With more than 10 years of legal experience, we are well equipped to help you prepare for and weather the storms of life.
Our boutique firm focuses on simple and complex estate planning, Florida probate representation, guardianships, customized wills and trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and general civil litigation. Our years of concentration and development in these areas have prepared us to provide optimal legal services to meet your specific needs.
The Keys to Success in Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship and Litigation
To be a successful estate planning, probate and guardianship attorney or a civil trial lawyer, one has to have the ability to analyze a case from multiple angles. The attorney must be able to see through the eyes of the client, the judge and the adversary. Attorney Williams is skilled at weighing what the law specifies as a probable outcome against other factors that are likely to have a positive or negative impact on a case.
Attorney Williams is down to earth, passionate about what she does and has a keen ability to form a deep connection with her clients. Combining her knowledge of human nature, the law and how the judicial process can work for or against you, Attorney Williams prepares each client for what they need to know and do to reach the desired outcome. A few of the questions she will ask and topics she will discuss include:
- What are you trying to prevent? What are you trying to make happen?
- What does the law say about this issue? Is the law on your side? What are the strengths and weaknesses of your position?
- How would winning affect you? How would losing affect you?
- How much money will this legal process cost you and is it worth the money you will have to spend?
- Can you get your money back if things go well in this case? Will you have to pay money if you lose? What will happen to your case if you run out of money? Should you consider settling the matter to avoid the uncertainty and cost of litigation?
- How will each potential outcome affect your finances, your emotions and your family relationships?
- Is this the right time for you to pursue this matter? Is it urgent that you pursue this matter? What will happen if you do nothing?
Customized Estate Planning Seminars
Ms. Williams also offers estate planning seminars and events as a community service. These seminars are unscripted, lively and interactive, full of stories and practical ways you can avoid legal problems and protect yourself and your assets. In addition, we will gladly come to your church, family reunion or organization to present a seminar tailor-made for your audience.
Consult a Probate Attorney Serving Miramar and Beyond
Schedule an initial consultation or book an estate planning seminar with Vernita C. Williams, Esq., PA, by calling 877-833-0101 or by contacting our law firm online. We return all calls promptly and make home and hospital visits as necessary.